No replies to this topic

#1 Markus Haken

Markus Haken

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:54 AM

Hey guys. A few weeks ago I saw an ad somewhere online – I can't find it anymore, but really liked the effect they used to tell the story and would like to present it to one of my clients – because it would be perfect for a project we're doing right now.

The ad was made up of a single tracking shot, with the camera pulling back through all these "layers" of the set: basically it started in one setting (like a room i think, i think there was a baby involved), then pulled back, revealing the room was just a set built in an otherwise empty room (maybe a warehouse?) – moving further back, revealing another set right in front of that one. And so on. Bascially each "set" was comprosised of big pieces of set design / props; a wall was just a piece of cardboard etc.

For you to better understand what the hell I'm talking about, check out this music video by "Gesaffelstein":

You can see what I mean at from 0:28–0:35 and also from 1:40 –2:00. They might have done the first example with green screen, but the second part is basically what the ad was made up of: one set in front of the other, with the camera pulling back and revealing each set one by one.

I would appreciate any help in finding this ad or any other video that resembles this!
Thanks!

Aerial Filmworks

CineTape

The Slider

Abel Cine

rebotnix Technologies

Willys Widgets

Glidecam

Pro 8mm

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Technodolly

Ritter Battery