Looking to possibly jump ship into an Alexa mini and was hoping for some advice from users:
- Is there a new sensor on the horizon or is the current sensor expected to stay for a while?
- Coming from Red is the resolution an issue for 4K? Have there been comparisons between the sharpness at 4k, how does the mini hold up?
- Whats the real world difference between a mini and an SXT? Just Raw frame rates and ergonimics?
- Anyone have experience with the TiltaMax Arri Mini cage / batteryplate combo? Is worth getting?
- Any gotcha's that might be a surprise? I'm aware of the licenses.
Thanks in advance, any advice really appreciated.