Ok, so I know most of the techno of both cameras, but I still have a few questions.
1. I'm woundering if the R-16 produces a better picture quality?
2. Does anyone know of an inexpensive way to S-convert the R-16? I know many say it can't be done, so I don't need to hear "can't". If you know something with the word, "can", that would be very helpful.
3. Is it true that the R-16 is a pain to load vs. the ease of the K-3?
4. Sound Sync. Is it worth getting the R-16 because of this feature. Is it also as loud as the K-3, or can you actually get some good dialog?
5. Does anyone know the time length per shot that the R-16 will allow?
6. I'm using them mainly for Music Videos, I have a few coming up that I want use 16mm and 8mm formats. Just a little info if that May or may not be useful when answering my questions.
7. Overall, I would love to hear from anyone with experience with both cameras. Which did you prefer, why? Which felt better, ran smoother, and gave you what you wanted, with least hassle? Stuff like that.
K-3 vs. R-16
No replies to this topic