1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris Burke

Chris Burke
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1675 posts
  • Boston, MA

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:36 PM

has anyone any experience with them? My 6080 is having power issues, so I want someone to check it out.

chris

#2 lonelyleap

lonelyleap
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:27 AM

has anyone any experience with them? My 6080 is having power issues, so I want someone to check it out.
chris

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as for repairs, yes yes very tricky business and i feel tentative about aiding anyone along that very precarious road , my wallet is still hurting.

but here goes...ok. now my camera is arriving back tomorrow so i am yet to confirm the full reparation of my camera, notice my extreme caution here. The man you want to speak to about nizo repairs is:

Kurt Schacherl
Scharcherl kino-video technik
Anzengruber str 1
82140 Olching
bei Munchen
germany
00 49 (0) 8142 12262
scharcherl-technik@t-online.de

I got this recommendation off of the 8 mm film meta directory, which basically says that he's the man, very impressive, bought up all spare nizo parts when factory and company closed down. Now the problem is he doesn't speak so much english! My advice to you is get a grip ith what is wrong with your camera first, and try your best to get the most acurate quote on phone before you send it - and hold him to it if you can. problem is he really has the corner on the whole market, and he is a nice guy and maybe i'm just whinning because i am a cheapo, but hey soon i'll have my nizo back with 6 months gurantee also on repairs. You get the feeling he and his team are effecient and very professional. ok so lastly to price: for a reparation of lightmeter, new circuit board and some re justifying of teh film transporter it cost 419 ? = £288 !!! yes i know its alot but don't nobody send me any posts saying what i dope i am and how i got ripped, please, pretty please.
hope that helps

simon w

rebotnix Technologies

Abel Cine

Willys Widgets

Paralinx LLC

Aerial Filmworks

CineLab

FJS International, LLC

Tai Audio

Visual Products

Rig Wheels Passport