No replies to this topic

#1 Nguyen D. Nguyen

Nguyen D. Nguyen
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Director

Posted 23 June 2005 - 04:23 PM

I am looking for a person with a strong sense for business in film production to join up with and start a film production company, someone who is very serious about it as much as I am, to co-schedule, plan, finance, preferably someone who knows what is required in a film production in terms of cost. I am currently working on a script I hope to direct, but I would also like to produce it with someone else.

I have experience and am very familiar with production, but my training is mostly in writing and directing however (on a lower budget), currently finishing up one ask we speak. I have a portfolio of all the expenses and such, all kept in file. I have an idea for a feature, but need someone to help me in a joint partnership to get it off the ground.

Preferably, you should live around south California. Please contact me for more details on the specific idea descriptions, and we can spend time discussing exactly what we need and how we can achieve it, from writing a business model and getting the blueprints together. This will hopefully be a long term deal, and before you secure your confidence, I would be happy to discuss my idea with you as extensively as possible including how marketable the film will be alongside the artistic merit.

Here's my email:
nguyeneyugn@hotmail.com

Edited by Nguyen D. Nguyen, 23 June 2005 - 04:27 PM.

Aerial Filmworks

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Technodolly

rebotnix Technologies

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Willys Widgets

CineTape

CineLab

Paralinx LLC

Metropolis Post

Wooden Camera

Visual Products