If you were looking for grips or an AC and I sent you a resume would you be more interested in:
1) a list of numerous projects Ive worked on UNDER the respective title
- So I'd just list project names I've worked on, the more specific role I did, and the year
Grip & Electric:
- Key Grip, "Project Name" Year
My concern about this way is even if I have a good handful of projects I've worked on and the roles I've done, someone I'm sending it to might look at this and say "so what? I haven't even heard of that project?" and that it's not substantial enough
2) a list of the responsibilities and experience of equipment and such I HAVE under that respective title instead?
- 1st AC- responsibilities; equipment worked on
Which of these would be better to go with? I originally went with the first one and then had a separate section down below listing the equipment I've worked with.
Also my other question is, If I don't have a substantial list of either category "Assistant Camera" or "Grip" but have a lot of experience, should I still put them on separate resumes even though they'd be shorter (for now)? I've always been told not to put Assistant Camera and Grip on same resume
Edited by Mario Bosanac, 15 May 2017 - 02:16 PM.