I did this a little while back, but I wanted to see if I could get some feedback on it now that I've joined this forum.
This was the second student short film I made. Two of the three characters are non actors/friends. I also had no crew other than myself, but it's a mockumentary so that makes it much easier. The budget was maybe $200 and I was able to get all camera/lighting equipment from my school.
90% of the film was shot on a C100 w/ Rokinon lenses. One scene was shot on a 5dmkii, and two scenes were shot on an Arri Amira w/ Cooke S4s.
Since it's shot as a documentary and I had no extra hands, I didn't put much focus on lighting. Although now looking at it there are a number of things I wish I could change, but I suppose I'm more interested in what everyone thinks as a whole.
Anyways, thanks for any feedback.
All the best,