Charles Haine
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Colorist
  • New York

Posted 15 September 2005 - 07:12 PM

IIC folks,

I had arranged to rent some Lens's and a IIC battery for my friend's IIC for a shoot this saturday from a promiment LA rental house, and at 4:20 today they let me know that they actually don't have a bettery for me (they are all rented).

They are a nice house, and we only booked at the begining of the week, so I don't want to make them look back, but it leaves us in a bind. I need a 16V Eruo Banana clip battery (belt or block) for this coming Saturday to power a governor motor IIC?

Or, short of that, anyone with any idea where to rent or purchase one (my buddy who owns the camera is willing to buy a battery) other than:

Alan Gordon, Birns $ Sawyer, Clairmont, Wooden Nickel, Victory Battery, Keslow Camera, Isaiah & Co., or Hollywood Camera

Which are all the places I already tried. It's now past 5, so I'm close to giving up on pro places for day, but if any of you owner's in the LA area would be willing to rent me a battery for Saturday for $40, I would really appreciate it. I'm in a bind for this shoot without one.

thanks
chuck haine

rebotnix Technologies

Wooden Camera

Metropolis Post

CineLab

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Aerial Filmworks

The Slider

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Visual Products

Tai Audio