Photo

another problem due to the new site look ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Laurent Andrieux

Laurent Andrieux
  • Sustaining Members
  • 1527 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • France

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:37 PM

Hi Tim, and everybody.

I got no "new topic" nor "new post" notifications since the last day of september. May be linked to the new site look ?

I've checked that my forums settings are not lost with "my controls" and it's not the case, the topics and forums I've planned to be noticied about are still there...

Regards,

I like the new look, but I find it's just a bit slower to load, isn't it ? - Not a problem, though ! -

Also, I'm using Firefox and sometimes there's a space at the right, EDIT beetween the right of the screen and the right menu.

By the way, is there a topic explaining what's new about this new skin and stuff ? No more chat room (never used it, actually) ?

#2 Tim Tyler

Tim Tyler

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1291 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Olympia, WA (US)

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:36 PM

I got no "new topic" nor "new post" notifications since the last day of september. May be linked to the new site look ?

I think I fixed the email problem. Let me know if they start working again for you.

In addition to the new look, this is a forum software upgrade too. I'll try to put together a 'new features' post as soon as I've ironed out most of the bugs.

#3 Laurent Andrieux

Laurent Andrieux
  • Sustaining Members
  • 1527 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • France

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:12 PM

Replied to your PM, but think it's worth sharing that I get notifications, by now, thanks but the mails have no date/time parameters in their headers so that they get at the bottom of my incoming mailbox.

Does anybody have the same problem ? It's not my mail browser, since logging on my mail provider (free.fr) showed me the mails have no date/time parameter either. Or is it my Mail provider ?

#4 Charlie Seper

Charlie Seper
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2005 - 01:48 PM

Well I don't get here often but I wanted to say that I liked the new forums... a lot. I'm glad you made a simple music/sound forum a part of the whole now too. Its nice to see forum administrators who actually take the time to listen to input from their users. I don't think I've ever seen that before!

Visual Products

Willys Widgets

rebotnix Technologies

FJS International, LLC

Ritter Battery

Wooden Camera

Glidecam

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Broadcast Solutions Inc

CineLab

Technodolly

Metropolis Post