#1 solomanpro

solomanpro

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Other

Posted 31 October 2005 - 07:24 AM

Hi! I´m new into this. So hello to everybody!!!
(I´m learning english so sorry for my mistakes)
First of all let me tell you that I´ve been reading a lot around the forums but I can´t find answers for my question, so if there is a forum with this information let me know. If it´s not these are my questions: I recently bought a bolex RX1 and a Sekonic L308. Maybe this is not the best way of starting but things have happened like this. I´ve been looking for information about which is the shutter of my camera but I´m not sure wich is the exactly number, in some places says is 145 degrees, and in others 135, so...I´m confused at this point. The other question is how can I get a reading with my lightmeter? It doesn´t says that the lenses are RX but when watching through the finder I´ve got no problems to put everything in focus, so I think they work. About the camera: it has a variable shutter with four positions: one open, one closed and two intermediates. How can I work out the reading of the meter?

There is a roll of film in my fridge waiting to be shoot. It a FUJI NEGATIVE FILM RP, and it has the number 72161, I couldn´t find the model in FUJI but is new. The exposure index is 80 for daylight and 64 for tungsten. Can anyone tell me some information about that film sotck?

I hope you´ve got an answer,

Thank you!

Abel Cine

The Slider

Paralinx LLC

Opal

FJS International, LLC

Glidecam

CineLab

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Metropolis Post

CineTape